“21 Words to Transform 2021”
Yay!! Thank God we made it into 2021! Happy New Year! How has your new year been so far? This is normally the time of year where people are thinking about what they would like to accomplish and changes they may need to make. I start each new year by fasting and praying so that I can get closer to God and clearly hear what He wants me to do.
One of the things that God has given me so far is instructions on what to post for the next 21 weeks. Each week, I will share ONE word that can transform your 2021. This is going to be a journey of faith because I am trusting God to speak to me about a different word for 21 weeks. As God shares it with me, I will share it with you. The first word is FAITHFUL!
To be FAITHFUL is to be: True to one’s word, promises vows, reliable, loyal, trusted, and constant
As we journey through 2021, I want to encourage you to be FAITHFUL! First of all, God is faithful! (1 Corin. 1:9) We can always depend on Him, and He wants us to have this characteristic operating in our lives. I am asking God to help me to be faithful in all that He has called me to do, what about you? There are so many blessings that come from being faithful. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to miss out on what God has in store. One of the ways that we can miss out is by being unfaithful. I Chronicles 10:13 says, “So Saul died for his unfaithfulness which he had committed against the Lord, because he did not keep the Lord, and also because he consulted a medium for guidance.”
God wants us to be FAITHFUL! Here are 7 key areas to apply the word FAITHFUL
- Be FAITHFUL to God – Consistent times of prayer, reading, and applying God’s Word
- Be FAITHFUL to Yourself – Consistent times of self-care activities (Rest, exercise, healthy eating, etc.)
- Be FAITHFUL to Your Spouse – Consistent relations and intimacy with only your husband/wife.
- Be FAITHFUL to Your Family/Friends – Consistently look for ways to be faithful in word and indeed.
- Be FAITHFUL in Ministry – Consistently look for ways to serve the Lord by helping others.
- Be FAITHFUL in Your Finances – Consistently give to God first by tithing and giving an offering. Save where you can and be a good steward of what God has given you.
- Be FAITHFUL in Your Career/Job – Consistently show up on time, be a good worker, and represent Christ in the workplace.
Stay tuned each week for the word of the week. I am so excited to see what God will give me. Be encouraged and be faithful! God is watching!
Until next week . . .